20% off Made in USA toys
I noticed that some big toy makers and toy stores are having sales this weekend but I noticed that they didn’t mention anything about American-made products. Then it dawned on me – it’s because they don’t sell anything that’s made in USA!
According to the US Department of Labor:
Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.
So let’s celebrate the wonderful craftsmanship of US toymakers! Use code LABORDAY at checkout. Choose from among:
- Uncle Goose alphabet blocks: American-made but available in different languages!
- Maple Landmark puzzles, brainteasers, preschool toys and wooden train sets and track
- Guillow’s balsa airplanes and kits – from basic balsa gliders to advanced kits
- Classic toys: boomerangs, Jacob’s Ladders, marbles, wooden tops, marble mats, jump ropes
- Vermont’s My Very Own Rattle
- Science toys like Light Crystal Prism, Gyroscope, & Slinky
- Log cabin wooden building kits from Roy Toy
Remember that when you buy American made toys you are supporting your neighbors and contributing to a strong US economy!
Please check out these groups support Made in USA:
For more information on the value of buying made in USA, please read my earlier posts: Toys Made in USA, Made in America Toys – At What Price? and Made in USA Still Matters according to Businessweek.